Sunday, October 7, 2012

Decision-making skills

Did you have to make any decisions in your action project? Did you have to decide to take one action instead of another? Perhaps you had to decide which colours to use for a poster. Perhaps you chose to write a letter rather than an email - why? There are many decisions that need to be atken during an action project.

Below is a sample answer for someone who used decision-making skills in their project:

Decision-making skills: I had to decide on the slogans I would use. I wanted to use the most catchy ones to attract attention. I also had to decide on the shape of the posters. I decided to use irregular shapes as I thought these would attract interest. Then I decided on the best locations around the school for displaying the posters. As the campaign was aimed at first year students I decided that it was best if the posters were hung along the first year corridors so that they would find out about landmines on their way to and from class.

No comments:

Post a Comment