Sunday, October 7, 2012

Your part in a CSPE project

In Section 3 (b) you gave a detailed list of all the committees that were involved in making your action plan a success. It should have lots of 'We' statements.
The next section, Sec. 3 (c),  asks you to:
Give a detailed account of ONE particular task/activity from the list in Section (b)
that YOU undertook as part of the Action Project.
This section must focus on what YOU did, and have lots of 'I' statements
 Below is a sample answer:
Action Project: Raising awareness about the dangers of landmines
It was my job to produce posters that would advertise our awareness day.
I decided that the best way to do this would be to produce some colourful posters. I asked the Art teacher for some art supplies and then I got to work. First I decided on the words I needed to put on the posters. This included the date and time of the awareness day. Then I worked on the graphics. I used some very dramatic colours, mainly black and red, because I thought this would capture attention. I had gathered some pictures of landmines so I copied them onto the posters.
When I was finished I found some good places to hang the posters where they could be easily noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment